Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our products, register on the products, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Products. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Products related activities.
We collect certain information from you and your mobile device, including but not limited to the following:
Your profile information, photos, connections, and choices within the properties.
As applicable with privacy settings, your friends’ information, photos, connections, and location with the properties.
Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
We may collect this information even if you are not logged in to the application.
[For iOS: You should be able to adjust the settings on your iOS mobile device to adjust our collection of Location Information by disabling the always-on location services feature on your device. Usage of our applications requires location services of some degree.]
[For Android: You should be able to adjust your settings on your Android mobile device to prevent our collection of Location Information be disabling Bluetooth and Location.]
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Products. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Products, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Device and Usage Information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, advertising identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information
DOWN may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Products.
• To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• To provide you with information when you enter participating local venues
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Products.
We reserve the option to share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may share the information with their own third party business partners and use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
• Operate and improve their services;
• Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services in this app or on other apps or websites based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them; and
• Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
• We may also share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using these Products, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Products. Your continued use of the Products following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information